As always, Skin Smart is committed to delivering the highest quality in skin check services to your staff.
Rest assured, this includes protecting you and your employees against any potential contamination during the COVID-19 pandemic, while delivering you with the same detailed and professional assessment you’d expect from a Skin Smart service.
The following key measures have been implemented to guarantee that your staff can continue to be safely monitored for skin cancer in the current climate:
- All facilitators have completed COVID-19 Infection Control Training to ensure that they have the greatest understanding of how to deliver services safely to our clientele;
- Each participant will undergo COVID-19 screening prior to entering the consultation room;
- Good hygiene practices are in place, including the use of hand sanitizer and disinfectant on all equipment and surfaces between appointments;
- Masks and gloves will be worn by our facilitators when appropriate;
- Physical distancing between facilitator and participant will be applied whenever able.
If you have any queries on the COVID-19 specific protocols we have put in place, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Are your employees still working from home? We are now offering remote skin cancer screening. Click Here for information on our newest service.